Developmental Editing for Series focuses on creating a comprehensive series arc across multiple volumes. This is for you if you want to:
- Hook your readers with the first book in the series.
- Each book in a series must stand on its own merit.
- Each book contributes stakes and setting to the series arc.
- Weekly one-hour consultations.
- Objective feedback and ongoing analysis of your work.
- Specific assignments based on your needs and writing level.
- Accountability to stay on track or a kick in the ass if you need it.
- A recording of our calls.