Where are you on your writers journey?
Do you need help developing a story idea? Or are you ready for an in-depth analysis of your manuscript?
I offer weekly coaching and manuscript analysis that will help you craft your story into a page-turner and make you a better writer.
Free Consultation – Yep. Free.
Take the first step.
Let’s talk about your story and how I can help you achieve your writing goals.
Weekly Coaching – $650/month (4 calls)
Developmental editing – weekly coaching – will help you get from the idea stage to the first draft of your book. This is for you if:
- You’ve got a cool idea for a story, but you don’t know how to start.
- You’ve written some awesome heart-wrenching scenes, but aren’t sure where they fit in the overall plot.
- You’ve got a basic outline but you’re not sure what to work on first.
Here’s what you get:
- Weekly one-hour phone consultations;
- Specific, objective feedback and ongoing analysis of your written work
- A recording of the calls for your ongoing reference in a shared Dropbox folder;
- Specific assignments designed to step up your writing, based on your story and writing level;
- Accountability to stay on track or a kick in the ass if you need it.
Manuscript Analysis – $1250*
This is the Story Grid Diagnostic, developed by Shawn Coyne to pinpoint the strengths and weaknesses of a novel. It’s an in-depth analysis of your finished manuscript up to 80k words. If you’ve got a finished draft, this is for you.
I’ll analyze the structure of your novel and identify what’s working and what’s not. I’ll give you content-specific suggestions on what to do to improve your manuscript and provide resources that will help you amplify and improve your existing plot.
Here’s what you get:
- A review of the Story Grid Six Core Questions that will provide an overview of your entire manuscript
- An in-depth Story Grid spreadsheet analysis of your first five scenes
- A one-hour phone call consultation that will be recorded and provided for your future reference
- A next steps letter with specific recommendations for working on your next draft
- Resources and recommended masterworks specific to your manuscript that will deepen your understanding of your story’s genre
- A copy of The Story Grid by Shawn Coyne
*For manuscripts of 80,000-100,000 words: $1500
*For manuscripts of 100,000-120,000 words: $1750